(Seated L to R): Sukanda CH (TDSA), Suchada Theeravachirakul (TDSA), Helen Tan (President, MDSA), Suthep Yuenyongvithayakul (President, TDSA), Rini Sanyal (Chairperson, IDSA), Neo Chiou Yee (President, DSAS), Nittaya Mongkolthammakul (TDSA).
(Standing L to R): Frederick Ng (DSAM), Joey Sarmiento (President, DSAP), Datuk CG Tan (President, DSAM), Chetan Bhardwaj (IDSA), Kany Soemantoro (President, APLI), Lawrence Cheah (DSAM).
The 13th meeting of ADPWC was hosted by Thai DSA in Bangkok, Thailand on October 21, 2019. This meeting was attended by the Presidents of DSAM, Thai DSA, Myanmar DSA, DSA Singapore, DSA Philippines, APLI (Indonesian DSA) and Indian DSA.
Among the updated include;
- meeting with the largest e-Commerce platform on a possible collaboration between e-Commerce platforms and Direct Selling in Malaysia
- the signing of a new Direct Selling law in Indonesia
- judicial decisions on e-Commerce platforms selling Direct Selling products in India
- launch of educational videos on Direct Selling in Philippines
- progress of the proposed Direct Sales law in Singapore
- progress of the new Direct Selling law in Myanmar
Thai DSA then presented the updates on the WFDSA World Congress which will be held in Bangkok on 30th Sept to 2nd Oct 2020. Registration for participants has begun and early birds will receive a USD200 discount (until 31st January 2020).