The Direct Selling Association of Malaysia (DSAM) has come a long way since its inception in October 1978. It has spent 30 years promoting direct selling in Malaysia, and through its perseverance and hard work, an entire industry was born. Whilst there is much to do still, 30 years in the industry is a significant milestone to observe – 30 years of strong, ethical and professional leadership that has more than shaped the industry into what it is today.
[flashvideo filename=”https://dsam.org.my/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dsam-30th-ann-small.flv” /]
Hi-res video (slower download time):
[flashvideo filename=”https://dsam.org.my/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dsam-30th-ann-medium.flv” /]
The strength and stature of DSAM is founded on the strong partnership of commitment and trust that exists between the Association and its members. To commemorate this auspicious occasion, July 7, 2008 has been chosen as the day to celebrate, and the Organising Committee has put together a programme to showcase the vision, mission values, and success of the Association to its members and the public.
- Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs
- Secretary General, Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs
- Chairman of World Federation of Direct Selling Associations
- President of Direct Selling Association of Malaysia
- Organizing Chairperson of the DSAM 30th Anniversary
Among other things, it will recognise some outstanding entrepreneurs who have toiled with an unwavering spirit to succeed. They were nominated by our members for this award. We have also lined up a renowned presenter who will speak on a special topic that would inspire both your employees and distributors to move to the next level of their professional and personal development. A Gala Dinner will round up the celebrations.
- Keynote address and official launching of new DSAM Corporate Logo by the Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs
- DSAM Corporate Video
- Inspiring talk by Dato’ Lawrence Chan – “Team Leadership Towards Higher Productivity” ( click to find out more)
- Outstanding Entrepreneur Award presentation*
- Click to see attached programme
EVENT PICTURE GALLERY