Ethics Council Malaysia (ECM), an initiative of DSAM was launched by YB Dato’ Seri Hamzah Bin Zainudin, Minister of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism on 21st March 2017. The role of ECM is to form a united front against pyramid schemes, illegal investment schemes and all other illegal schemes. ECM functions by Collaborating information on suspected illegal schemes, Deliberating if these schemes are legitimate, and Disseminating the information to law enforcers for their immediate actions plus warning the public of such illegal activities. ECM is chaired by DSAM Vice President Datuk Tan Chong Guan and consists of representatives from the following;
– Domestic Trade Division and Enforcement Division of MDTCC
– Intelligence and Operations Unit, Royal Malaysia Police
– MCA Public Services and Complaints Department
– Federation of Chinese Associations Malaysia (Huazong)
– Wong & Partners, a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International
Complaints can be filed online via theECM linkat www.dsam.org.my
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.